01 May 2009

Exploring a "Limited-Access" Country

Jeff flew out yesterday with Pasha and Tanya. I wrote about them earlier. We would appreciate your prayers for them that the Lord would keep them safe and aid them in finding out what they need to know in order for Pasha and Tanya to move there and live with their three boys. They will be looking into apartments and schooling for the boys along with many other questions.

Over sixteen years ago Jeff and I came to the Ukraine to do the same thing. It was so helpful for me to see what life was like here and how I needed to prepare. I am ever thankful to our home church Southgate Baptist Church of Moore, Oklahoma for sending us so we could do that.
Romans 15:13 NIV, "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT, WE LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK. Unfortunately, we can no longer accept anonymous comments.