01 July 2012

UKRIANIANS MAKING CARDS




Last Tuesday I met with these ladies to do cards.  We rotate from working to set up their prayer journals and cards.  They are almost done with their journals.  This past week we did cards and you can see they are doing very well.  Go to my other blog (click side panel) to see more of their cards.  I am very grateful to the ladies who send me supplies that we cannot buy in Ukraine.  When I put out something new I get lots of ohhhs and ahhhs and they get so excited.  It is truly a joy for me.  Bless your heart for those of you who contribute.  I couldn't do it without you.  Love & Hugs, Coleen

1 comment:

  1. It's always a joy to see their smiling faces. :)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT, WE LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK. Unfortunately, we can no longer accept anonymous comments.